There is a quick search bar in MultCloud’s interface that helps the users to instantly locate a certain file among multiple cloud drives. Once a keyword is entered, MultCloud will immediately filter the related files throughout all the cloud drives. In this way, all the different cloud drives can be seen as a whole one.To search the specified files or folders across cloud services with MultCloud:
- Log in MultCloud. First you should ensure that you have MultCloud account and have already added cloud drive(s) in MultCloud.
- Entering a keyword in the quick search bar on the right top of MultCloud interface. We take “new” as an example, then click the zoom icon. The searching process will be started.
- Get the result--files and folders that contain the keyword “new”. MultCloud also will show you their name, size, modified date and location.
- In order to save your time, you can select the service provider before searching. The default is all cloud services in MultCloud.
- This function also supports entering the suffix as a keyword. Thus will help you find all the same type files easily.