Sorry that we only support PayPal now. You can add your credit card to PayPal first and then subscribe MultCloud service.
Yes, you can. But please note that when there is not enough balance in your PayPal account to be deducted for the next month or year’s subscription, it will remind you of this by email. If you do not increase your balance of your PayPal, we will turn your MultCloud account into free account.
There are two ways:
1. Please cancel monthly subscription first and then purchase the yearly subscription at the end of this month.
2. We refund this month's payment to you if you are already charged for this month subscription. Then, you can purchase the yearly subscription.
Generally, there are three ways:
1. Delete your account in MultCloud. Before finally cancel your membership, it will inform you to unsubscribe. Just cancel subscription there.
2. Log in your PayPal account to cancel subscription to MultCloud.
3. Contact us and we will cancel subscription for you.
You should first provide us with your subscription type (monthly or yearly), registered email and PayPal account to get your invoice.
Sorry that we currently not offer any kind of discount.
Yes, MultCloud supports monthly subscription.
Sorry that we provide neither reseller program nor volume discount program.
No, it won’t. If you want to revert back to free account, you have to log in to your PayPal account and cancel subscription there. Otherwise, it will continue to deduct money from your PayPal account.
Tip: After cancelation, it won’t turn to free account immediately but until the end of your paid period. So, before the paid period ends, you can still enjoy premium features.
If you have any other problem during purchase, or if you want to know more information about MultCloud before buying, please contact us at: [email protected]