How to Sync Cloud Accounts?
As we all know, we can sync cloud storages with local devices with the help of cloud brand official apps like Google Backup and Sync, Microsoft OneDrive and Dropbox application. Yet, the nested program cannot sync information from one cloud to another. Therefore, we have to rely on third party software.
Among many cloud sync tools in the market, the free reliable MultCloud is the one that worthy of recommendation. Let’s see how it works.
1. Free create MultCloud account
MultCloud is an online multiple cloud storage manager. Thus, to make use of it, first of all, we should register to its services.
2. Add cloud accounts to MultCloud
In the main user interface, click “Add Clouds” and select a cloud to add. Then, it will guide us to finish this step.
MultCloud only allows us to add one cloud account in one process. To add more, we should repeat the procedure.
3. Easily sync cloud accounts
When all related cloud drives are added, we can start the cloud sync task. Move to “Cloud Sync” tab, specify source and destination cloud, finally click “Sync Now”.
As we can see, there is a “Add More” option in the target cloud column. It enables us to sync to multiple locations. So, we can carry out multiple cloud accounts synchronization simultaneously.
More about Sync Cloud Accounts
As a web-based service, the above MultCloud still has many other advantages that worth trying:
- It can be applied to all operating systems including Windows PC (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, etc.) & Server, Linux, Mac, iOS and Android.
- It can be used on all local devices like all kinds of computers (desktop, laptop, notebook, etc.), cellphone, ipad and so on.
- Also, there is no need to download and install it on our local machine to take up hard disk space.