Why Need to Manage Multiple Cloud Storage Accounts?
As the technology steps forward, especially in computer field, we witness the rising up of an overall new way of data storage bring to us by cloud drives, such as Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive. Computer users have already accepted this great invention and got themselves at least one cloud storage account. For a large number of users, each of them own more than one accounts for the same cloud drive or occupy accounts for multiple different clouds.
As time passes, those cloud storage accounts or the increasing amount of data they contain have confused their owners’ minds and even get the masters crazy while they are trying to get everything organized. However, they probably will all find out that they are helpless facing those messed up cloud data. Is there an easier way or a useful tool which can help them out?
App to Manage Multiple Cloud Storage Accounts Free
As for the answer for above question, it is “yes”. There is such an app which is called MultCloud. Just from its name, we can generally know its functions. MultCloud is a FREE cloud to cloud file transfer manager tool that can put different cloud drives together and manage multiple clouds in one platform. It has the following features:
- It won't save any username and password of your cloud accounts.
- It can transfer files from one cloud to other clouds directly without downloading and uploading.
- It can sync files from one cloud to multiple cloud drives simultaneously.
- It offers users free data traffic to transfer files.
- It offers highest speed among all transfer tools, which can save you a lot of time.
How to Manage Multiple Cloud Storage Services with MultCloud?
In general, you need to create an account of this software, add the cloud services you want to add through MultCloud and then tidy up all kinds of data (files/folders, documents, sheets, pictures/photos, videos/movies, etc.) scattered in several clouds at ease while not worrying about data loss.
Step 1. Create Account
Go to the home page of MultCloud official website, and you will find entrance to create an account.
- There are entrance buttons at the top right of each page; or, you can directly go to account creation page to create an account.
- There are two kinds of accounts; one is like account you created for any other services, user name, email address and password are needed. The other kind is temporary account and no need for user name, email address and password; just click “Experience without signing up” and the system will assign you an account for experience.
Step 2. Add Cloud Drives
Here, we will take Google Drive for example. Click “Cloud Explorer” in the app screen, choose “Add Cloud Drives” tab at the left menu, find Google Drive in the cloud drives list and then just follow the guidance to finish the task.
- MultCloud supports more than 30 cloud drives at present, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, FTP, MEGA, Amazon Drive, Flickr, etc. See all the drives MultCloud supports >>.
- You can also add different accounts of the same cloud to MultCloud. Just give the added accounts different name to distinguish them.
Step 3. Manage Cloud Drive Files Between Clouds
Yes, like in Windows Explorer, you can copy/cut and paste files, create new items or delete unwanted docs, rename folders, search a certain kind of file(s) among multiple clouds and so on. Also, like in cloud drive explorer, you can upload or download files, share links to others, etc. Just right click target item and select what you want to process.
As you can see, it's very easy to manage multiple cloud accounts with the help of MultCloud. In addition to managing feature, MultCloud also has "Cloud Transfer" and "Cloud Sync" features. Let's see how it works.
Transfer/Sync Files from One Cloud to Others with MultCloud
For "Cloud Transfer", it can transfer files/folders from one cloud to another directly, quickly and safely. There is no need to first download target files from source cloud to local device and then upload from local to destination cloud. You can specify which kind of files to be transferred through "Options" and you are able to set a schedule to automatically transfer files between two clouds without manual operation.
Note: "Cloud Transfer“ supports transferring folders or whold drive as the source. If you just want to move some files from one cloud to another cloud, it's recommended you use "Cloud Explorer".
"Cloud Sync" can help you sync the added, modified and deleted files between two cloud storages or two cloud storage accounts in one-way or two-way mode. Besides simple synchronization, there are other kinds of sync just for your selection like mirror sync, cumulative sync, update sync, incremental backup sync, etc. Also, a schedule can be set to automatically sync files or folders.
It's not difficult to see that MultCloud can not only help you manage multiple cloud storage accounts, but also support transferring files across clouds without downloading and uploading. Besides, it is able to combine free storage space of multiple cloud storage accounts; thus, you can have enough cloud storage space by just creating multiple cloud accounts to obtain free storage, then put all those free space together with MultCloud, without paying money to any cloud storage provider. View all features of MultCloud >>