Why Need to Manage Multiple Cloud Storage Accounts?
As the technology steps forward, especially in the computer field, we witness the rising of an overall new way of data storage bring to us by cloud drives, such as Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive. Computer users have already accepted this great invention and got themselves at least one cloud storage account. For a large number of users, each of them has multiple accounts for the same cloud service or multiple accounts for different cloud services.
Over time, these cloud storage accounts, or the growing amount of data contained within them, have confused users, and even drove them crazy as they tried to keep everything organized. Because, no matter who is facing the messy cloud data, they will be helpless.
If there is a multi-cloud storage management tool that can manage multiple accounts at the same time, users can relax a lot. Users can:
- Easily manage multiple accounts at the same time, without frequent login and logout;
- Obtain data from multiple accounts at the same time, without frequently switching accounts;
- Easily transfer data from one account to another without uploading and downloading steps.
So, are there any tools that can help users achieve the above functions?
Best Multiple Cloud Storage Manager --- MultCloud
As for the answer to the above question, it is “yes”. There is such an app which is called MultCloud. Just from its name, we can generally know its functions. MultCloud is an excellent cloud file manager that can put different cloud drives together and manage multiple clouds on one platform. It has the following features:
- It won't save any username and password for your cloud accounts.
- It can transfer files from one cloud to other clouds directly without downloading and uploading.
- It can sync files from one cloud to multiple cloud drives simultaneously.
- It offers users free 5 GB data traffic per month to transfer files.
- It offers the highest speed among all transfer tools, which can save you a lot of time.
How to Manage Multiple Cloud Storage Accounts with MultCloud?
In general, you need to create an account of this software, add the cloud services you want to add through MultCloud and then tidy up all kinds of data (files/folders, documents, sheets, pictures/photos, videos/movies, etc.) scattered in several clouds at ease while not worrying about data loss.
Step 1. Create Account
Go to the home page of MultCloud official website, and you will find the entrance to create an account.
- There are entrance buttons at the top right of each page; or, you can directly go to the account creation page to create an account.
- There are two kinds of accounts: one is like an account you created for any other services, email address and password are needed; the other is a temporary account and no need for an email address and password. You just click “Try without signing up” and the system will assign you an account for experience.
Step 2. Add Cloud Drives
Here, we will take Google Drive for example. Click the “Add Cloud” tab on the left menu, find Google Drive in the cloud drives list, and then just follow the guidance to finish the task.
- MultCloud supports more than 30 cloud drives at present, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, FTP, MEGA, Amazon Drive, Flickr, etc., so you can add all your cloud accounts to easily perform cloud file migration.
- You can also add different accounts of the same cloud to MultCloud. Just give the added accounts different names to distinguish them.
Step 3. Manage Multiple Cloud Storage Accounts
Yes, like in Windows Explorer, you can copy/cut and paste files, create new items or delete unwanted docs, rename folders, search a certain kind of file(s) among multiple clouds and so on. Also, like in cloud drive explorer, you can upload or download files, share links to others, etc. Just right-click the target item and select the options that you want to execute.
As you can see, it's very easy to manage multiple cloud accounts with the help of MultCloud. In addition to managing features, MultCloud also has Cloud Transfer, Team Transfer, Cloud Sync, Cloud Backup, and Remote Upload features for helping easily sync, backup or move files between cloud services. Let's see how it works.
► Cloud Transfer
The "Cloud Transfer" can help transfer files/folders from one cloud to another directly, quickly and safely. There is no need to first download target files from the source cloud to a local device and then upload them from the local to the destination cloud. You can specify which kind of files to be transferred through "Options" or you can automatically transfer files between clouds by setting "Schedule" without manual operations.
Note: The "Cloud Transfer" is more suitable for transferring folders or a whole drive. If you just want to move some files from one cloud to another cloud, it's recommended you use "Copy" and "Copy to".
► Team Transfer
"Team Transfer" is suitable for data migration between enterprise cloud drives (such as Google Workspace, OneDrive for Business, Dropbox Business, and Box for Business). If you are the administrator of an enterprise cloud account, you can also perform data transfers for multiple accounts.
► Cloud Sync
"Cloud Sync" can help you sync the added, modified and deleted files between two or more cloud storage accounts in one-way, two-way, or real-time mode. Besides simple sync, there are other kinds of sync modes just for your selection like "Mirror Sync", "Move Sync", "Cumulative Sync", "Update Sync", "Incremental Sync", "Full Backup Sync", etc. Also, a schedule can be set to automatically sync between cloud storage accounts.
► Cloud Backup
"Cloud Backup" is suitable for data backup between cloud drives. File versioning options are also available in this feature, and in the event of file-damaging or file-missing, you can restore the file to a previous version as needed.
► Remote Upload
In addition to the above common functions, MultCloud also supports "Remote Upload". "Remote Upload" can help you upload web files directly to cloud storage, such as downloading torrents directly to Google Drive.
It's not difficult to see that MultCloud can not only help you manage multiple cloud storage accounts, but also support transferring, syncing or backing up files across clouds without downloading and uploading.
Besides, MultCloud can consolidate cloud storage of multiple cloud storage accounts, thus, you can have enough cloud storage space by just creating multiple cloud accounts to obtain free storage, then put all those free spaces together with MultCloud, without paying money to any cloud storage provider.