Can I Sync Two OneDrive Accounts?
As one of the best cloud storage services provided by Microsoft, OneDrive stands out from other cloud drives due to the great integration with all the Microsoft Office 365 services and easy synchronization with computers and mobile devices. But as the number of users grows, OneDrive reduces the free storage of each account to 5GB.
After publishing this new cloud storage policy, many new OneDrive users find that the 5 GB of free storage can be easily filled up with personal data, photos, videos, and other files. So, some of you just register another OneDrive account and try to merge two OneDrive accounts so that you can gain more free storage while enjoying the same useful functions provided by OneDrive.
Why Sync 2 OneDrive Accounts?
Since you have more than one OneDrive accounts no matter for personal or business, learning how to sync 2 different OneDrive accounts can help manage OneDrive accounts better.
Access Files from Different Accounts
If you have more than one OneDrive account, you may store your data in one account and your business files in another account. But when you always need to access some personal files while using the business account, you can let OneDrive sync two accounts or certain files and folders in these accounts. Then you don’t have to switch accounts but access the files you want without any barrier.
Put Double-Security on Cloud Files
Since you can only use one OneDrive account on the browser and OneDrive personal and business on same computer, you can use one of your OneDrive accounts to backup files from the other OneDrive account. In this way, your OneDrive files will be protected with the highest security.
If you are wondering, how do I easily sync two OneDrive accounts, you can follow the instruction below carefully to find out how simple it is to use OneDrive sync multiple accounts with a single click.
How to Sync Two OneDrive Accounts Efficiently
Traditionally, you can download files from one OneDrive account and re-upload them to another OneDrive account, or share files from one OneDrive account to another to manually sync two or more OneDrive accounts. But these normal methods will take up too much of your time and energy due to the unstable network speed and the error that may appear during downloading, uploading, or sharing.
However, with the help of a web-based professional multiple cloud storage manager, MultCloud, you can feel free to sync anything between your OneDrive accounts and other cloud storage services efficiently and automatically by clicking a single button. MultCloud is a free third-party service that aims to help cloud storage users like you use and manage all your clouds conveniently and safely in one easy-to-use interface will excellent data transfer, sync, and sharing features.
- Efficient: One-key sync, transfer, or backup between clouds.
- Smart: 10 one-way, two-way, or real-time cloud sync options.
- Quick: Up to 10 high-speed threads for offline data sync.
- Safe: 256-bit AES encryption and OAuth authorization system.
- Extensive: 30+ major business and personal clouds are supported.
MultCloud offers 10 wonderful sync modes under the Cloud Sync feature to help you sync two different OneDrive accounts according to your specific needs.
- For free users: 5 GB of free data traffic per month and 4 basic sync modes like Simple Sync and Real Time Sync in one-way and two-way are waiting for you to try.
- For subscribers: You can enjoy all the 10 excellent sync modes, including Full Backup Sync, Cumulative Sync, Incremental Sync, Update Sync, Mirror Sync, and Move Sync in one-way. Besides, you can then use traffic from 100 GB to unlimited traffic to transfer or sync data with super fast speed.
Now you can choose a sync mode you are keen on and follow the step-by-step instruction below to learn how to sync multiple OneDrive accounts quickly by MultCloud.
Step 1. Create a MultCloud Account
Open the MultCloud official website and sign up MultCloud for free.
Step 2. Add OneDrive to MultCloud
When logging in to MultCloud, click the “Add Cloud” button and choose the OneDrive or OneDrive for Business icon, select a OneDrive account to allow MultCloud to access this account. Then repeat this step to add another OneDrive account to MultCloud as well.
Step 3. Select Path to Sync Files between Two OneDrive Accounts
Open the Cloud Sync page of MultCloud, and click the left blank to select one OneDrive account or files and folders in it as the source. Then click the right blank to select another OneDrive account or a folder in it as the destination.
Step 4. Sync Files between OneDrive Accounts with a Sync Mode
Before starting to sync between OneDrive accounts, click “Options” below to choose the sync mode you need. Then click the “Sync Now” button and MultCloud will sync selected files between your OneDrive accounts immediately.
6 Advanced Cloud Sync Modes:
- Mirror Sync: The source and destination data will always be the same.
- Move Sync: When the Cloud Sync task is done, all the data stored in the source will be deleted.
- Cumulative Sync: When deleting the source data, the same data in the destination will not be deleted.
- Update Sync: All the data stored in the destination will be deleted, and then the added or modified source data will be transferred to the destination.
- Incremental Sync: A subfolder will be created in the destination and the added or modified source data will be transferred to the subfolder.
- Full Backup Sync: A subfolder will be created in the destination and all the source data will be transferred to the subfolder.
- In the “Options”, you can turn on “Email Notification” so that MultCloud will inform you as soon as the task is completed. And for subscribers, you can use the “Filter” to include or exclude files with certain extensions for syncing.
- In the “Schedule”, you can choose a daily, weekly, or monthly plan to automatically sync OneDrive folder between accounts.
In the End
Please forget about the time-wasting methods of how to sync two OneDrive accounts manually by downloading, uploading, or sharing since this article already gives you a perfect solution with the help of MultCloud.
What’s more, if you have a large number of files stored in one OneDrive account and need to transfer them to another OneDrive account or other clouds, MultCloud can help you a lot if you could try to use the Cloud Transfer function to move files between OneDrive accounts without downloading and uploading.