Is it possible to sync two personal Dropbox accounts?
Dropbox is one of the most popular online cloud storage services. Users could log in through website, or download free apps to access Dropbox from computer, phone or tablet. However, the free storage of Dropbox is very small (only 2GB), so many users create two or more personal accounts to get more free space or to storage different files. And so there is a question that how to connect two or more personal Dropbox accounts and manage files between them easily and quickly.
As we all know, only Dropbox Business users will be able to have multiple Dropbox accounts synced to a single device. If you are a free user with two basic accounts, you can only switch these two accounts by signing out and signing in through the Dropbox website each time. Then what would you do if you need sync two free basic Dropbox accounts?
Traditional way: download and upload
The traditional way is manually synchronize files of two Dropbox accounts. That means download all the files from one account (account A) to the local computer first, then log out account A and log in another account (account B), at last upload all the files to account B. This way will take much time. Is there any tool to connect two Dropbox accounts so that to transfer or sync files between them easily and quickly? Yes, here we recommend a multiple clouds manager – MultCloud to help you sync all files or files in a certain folder from one Dropbox account to another one or other cloud service free.
Steps to sync two Dropbox accounts via MultCloud
1. Create a MultCloud account free and log in.
2. In its main console, click Add Cloud Drives in the top menu and select “Dropbox” from the right cloud drive list, and then click Next.
3. Input a display name for the account and click Add Dropbox Account. Since you have two Dropbox accounts to add, you’d better give each a different name to distinguish them easily later.
4. Then you will be redirected to Dropbox to sign in and link with MultCloud. Repeat the previous steps to add another Dropbox account. After that, your two personal Dropbox accounts are successfully connected in MultCloud. Then you can manage them easily like syncing or moving the data between these two Dropbox accounts.
5. Click on the tab – Cloud Sync and select these two Dropbox accounts and the directory you wish to sync data between, then click on Sync Now to perform the task.
In conclusion, Multcloud makes it as easy as possible to sync two Dropbox accounts. As a multiple clouds manager, MultCloud supports almost all could services, like OneDrive, Google Drive, G Suite, Dropbox, FTP, MySQL, Dropbox Business, MEGA and other more than 20 cloud storages. With the help of MultCloud, you can move, copy or transfer data between different clouds, instead of the tedious way of downloading files from one cloud and re-uploading them to another. You can manage all clouds in one place, for instance transfer files between many different accounts among same or different cloud services, sync Google Drive with OneDrive free, merge personal and business Dropbox accounts etc.