Is It Possible to Sync Two Dropbox Accounts?
Dropbox is one of the most popular online cloud storage services. Users could log in through website, or download free apps to access Dropbox from computer, phone or tablet. However, the free storage of Dropbox is very small (only 2GB), so many users create two or more personal accounts to get more free space or to storage different files. And so there is a question on how to connect two or more personal Dropbox accounts and manage files between them easily and quickly.
As we all know, only Dropbox Business users will be able to have multiple Dropbox accounts synced to a single device. If you are a free user with two basic accounts, you can only switch these two accounts by signing out and signing in through the Dropbox website each time. Then what would you do if you need sync two free basic Dropbox accounts?
Common Way: Download and Upload
The common way is manually synchronizing files of two Dropbox accounts. That means it need to download all files from one account (account A) to the local computer first, then log out account A and log in another account (account B), at last upload all the files from the local PC to account B.
If the amount of data is not particularly large, this method can solve the problem. But if your data is very large, then using this method will be very time-consuming. So, is there any tool that can connect two personal Dropbox accounts together so as to transfer or sync files between them easily and quickly?
Yes, here we recommend a FREE and popular cloud storage manager – MultCloud to you.
MultCloud, as a cloud storage manager, which can not only help put multiple cloud drives together in one place for better managing but also help sync files across cloud drives directly instead of the tedious way of downloading files from one cloud and re-uploading to another again and again.
It supports more than 30+ leading cloud drives in the market now, including Google Drive, G Suite, Dropbox, Dropbox for Business, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, MEGA, Flickr, etc. Let's see how it help sync Dropbox account to another.
Popular Way: Sync Two Dropbox Accounts with MultCloud (Recommended)
1. Create a MultCloud account and log in.
2. In the main console, click Add Cloud Drives in the top menu and select “Dropbox” from the right cloud drive list, and then click Next button.
3. Input a display name for the account and click Add Dropbox Account. Since you have two Dropbox accounts to add, you’d better give each a different name to distinguish them easily later.
4. Then you will be redirected to Dropbox to sign in and link with MultCloud. Repeat the previous steps to add another Dropbox account. After that, your two personal Dropbox accounts are successfully connected in MultCloud.
5. Click on the tab – Cloud Sync, select these two Dropbox accounts as the source and destination separately, then click on Sync Now to perform the task.
- If you do not want to sync whole Dropbox account to another account, you could select folders you want to sync as the source while creating the task.
- If you want to synn data to multiple locations at the same time, you can click on "+Add More" button to add these paths.
- If there are large data to sync, you could also upgrade your account to the premium account so MultCloud uses 10 threads to sync files at once, which would save you a lot of time.
In conclusion, Multcloud makes it as easy as possible to sync two Dropbox accounts. With the help of MultCloud, managing all clouds in one place within only one account has become a particularly easy task.