- A few years ago I got an iPhone. I used Dropbox to automatically backup my personal photos in iPhone. However, I don’t want to use Dropbox anymore because of the Google Photos will help me to do this job. Now I want to migrate all my photos from Dropbox to Google Photos, but I did not find an easy way. Anyone have some suggestions? Thanks a lot.
- I have thousands of camera RAW image photos in Dropbox. My PC does not have these pictures and there is no enough space to download these files. Thus, is there any ways to backup files to Google Photos without downloading and uploading? Or any reliable and trusted third party software could help me?
Dropbox VS Google Photos
Compared with these two cloud drives, Google Photos has more advantages than Dropbox. Google Photos provides free unlimited storage space for users while Dropbox only 2GB free storage space, which is up to 18GB by other ways to get extra space. Besides, the photos in Google Photos will be organized and labeled automatically, and allowed to search via some labels. In short, Google Photos provides unlimited storage space to meet the majority of people’s demands and costs the least. Thus, you might want to transfer Dropbox to Google Photos.
How to transfer photos from Dropbox to Google Photos?
Traditional, if you plan to move files from Dropbox to Google Photos, you have to download these files to your computer via Dropbox desktop app, then upload these files to Google Photos using Google Backup and Sync software. This task is a great waste of time and energy. Do you have any better reliable way to move files from Dropbox to Google Photos without downloading and uploading? Everything comes to him who waits. The best free online cloud storage management software – MultCloud will do you a favor.
Before you do, you could create a free MultCloud account and log in. then follow the instruction to transfer Dropbox to Google Photos easily:
1. On the main window of your MultCloud account, click Add Cloud Drives at the top left corner. Tick Dropbox and hit Next, Press Add Dropbox Account after input a Display Name. use the same way to add Google Photos.
2. Click Cloud Sync at the top of page.
4. Click CLICK DESTINATION to opt for Google Photos to save files from Dropbox.
5. Hit Sync Now button to start syncing from Dropbox to Google Photos.
- Schedule: It allows you to set the sync tasks to automatically run Once/Daily/Weekly/Monthly.
- Options: MultCloud allows you to One-way Sync and Two-way Sync; enable email notification, etc.
- The cost time depends on the data on Dropbox; the larger data files, the longer time will be expensed.
- The task will be finished offline, which means it is syncing even when you power off your computer or close your browser.
Besides, you could use the copy functions to transfer Dropbox to Google Photos.
Compared with downloading and uploading, MultCloud is more powerful and flexible to use. Apart from transferring Dropbox to Google Photos, you could sync OneDrive with Box, sync files between OneDrive and Dropbox, etc. MultCloud has the ability to transfer or sync files among more than 20 kinds of clouds, like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive,Box, Amazon S3, and so on. You are allowed to manage files including open, upload, download, delete, rename, cut, copy and share, etc.
You may also like