Why Move Files from Google Drive to Dropbox?
"I have one Google Drive and Dropbox account and I want to migrate files from Google Drive to Dropbox quickly. But, I don't want to download files manually from my Google Drive account and upload them manually to Dropbox. Is there are way that can transfer Google Drive to Dropbox directly?"
We all know that both Google Drive and Dropbox offer you the ability to store your files on cloud storage. These two are one of the most famous platforms for storing files in the cloud. However, each cloud has their own advantages and disadvantages. If you want to transfer files from Google Drive to Dropbox without downloading and uploading, here in this article, you will find the best free way with MultCloud to help achieve Google Drive to Dropbox transfer.
Move Files from Google Drive to Dropbox Directly with MultCloud
As a FREE multiple cloud manager, MultCloud not only allows you to manage and use several clouds on the same device simultaneously but also you can transfer files between cloud storage directly without downloading and uploading.
Here, you will learn some features that MultCloud owns:
- Move cloud files such as documents, images, photos, music, videos from one cloud to another, like Dropbox to Google Drive and vice versa.
- Sync files across clouds seamlessly, such us documents, images, photos, music, videos, etc.
- Manage cloud storage accounts in one place, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon S3, etc.
- Transfer Unlimited data in one go without any limitation.
So with these merits, you can quickly and directly transfer files from Google Drive to Dropbox. Here, you can use “Cloud Transfer” function to migrate Google Drive to Dropbox without downloading or switching accounts. See how it works in the following part.
Step 1. Sign up
To make use of MultCloud, you need to sign up for free.
Step 2. Add clouds
Click "Add Cloud" button on the tab and add Google Drive and Dropbox to MultCloud.
Note: You are allowed to add one cloud at one time and you have to repeat "Add Cloud" operation if you want to add more than one cloud.
Step 3. Transfer from Google Drive to Dropbox with Cloud Transfer Task
Click "Cloud Transfer" icon, select Google Drive as the source and Dropbox as the destination and tap "Transfer Now" to complete the task.
- The process of transferring runs on the server of MultCloud, so you don’t need to worry about the speed of the Internet will affect the process of transferring.
- You can only transfer folders or entire cloud from one cloud to other clouds with "Cloud Transfer" feature.
- If there are lots of files to transfer, you can close the page and even close your PC because MultCloud can run the process on the back end.
- As MultCloud supports offline transfer, when the task starts, you can close the page without waiting for the task to complete.
- MultCloud does not have any limit to the data size you transfer.
If you need to move files that are in different folders to other clouds, MultCloud can also help you with the explorer-type function. Select the files in the folder you want to move and right click “Copy to”. Then select the target directory under other clouds and click on “OK” to transfer files from one drive to the other drives.
More about MultCloud
With the help of MultCloud, you can move files from Google Drive to Dropbox easily and quickly. Compared with the traditional way: Download and Upload, using MultCloud to transfer from Google Drive to Dropbox is very easy to process, which can save a lot of time.
If you have other clouds that MultCloud supports, such as OneDrive, Google Photos, Box, Amazon S3, Mega, etc, you can also directly Backup Google Drive to Dropbox or migrate Box to OneDrive.
Moreover, besides “Cloud Transfer” and explorer-type features mentioned above, MultCloud also has “Cloud Sync” function. With this feature, you can sync or backup data without shifting accounts, so you can easily sync Google Drive with Dropbox or backup Flickr to Google Photos if you have the demand.