Can I Sync Multiple OneDrive Accounts?
“I have two Microsoft OneDrive accounts, one is the personal account and another one is the OneDrive for Business account. What I want to do is to sync all my files, documents, movies, etc from the personal OneDrive account to the OneDrive for Business account because it has more cloud storage space and functions. So is there any way that can help sync my personal OneDrive account to my OneDrive for Business account?”
I saw this problem when I was visiting Quora. We all know that many people like to find answers in Quora if they want to know something else. Many people will meet this problem if they have had several OneDrive accounts and want to transfer files from one OneDrive account to another.
Luckily, here in this article, one popular way, MultCloud, a FREE web-based cloud to cloud sync manager tool that can help sync from one OneDrive account to another directly.
Like the above said, MultCloud, as a cloud sync tool which can not only help create sync relationships between cloud drives without downloading and uploading but also can help manage multiple cloud drives from one place.
It has three features: “Cloud Explorer”, “Cloud Sync” and “Cloud Explorer”. Here in this post, we will use “Cloud Sync” to help sync personal OneDrive account to OneDrive for Business account.
Let's take syncing from personal account to business account as an example.
How to Sync Multiple OneDrive Accounts with MultCloud?
Step 1. Create one MultCloud account.
Note: You can create a temp account through “Experience without signing up” to have a test before creating an account.
Step 2. Log in MultCloud, click “Add Clouds” and select OneDrive below to add.
Step 3. Follow the same steps above to add OneDrive for Business account to MultCloud.
- MultCloud has no limit to the number of cloud drives added. As long as MultCloud supports these cloud providers, you can add them all to MultCloud.
- After adding the first OneDrive account to MultCloud, you may need to log in your second account through its official website first so you can add the second one to MultCloud.
Step 4. After adding both OneDrive and OneDrive for Business account to MultCloud, click on “Cloud Sync”, select OneDrive as the source, select OneDrive for Business as the destination, click on “Sync Now” and wait for the process to complete.
- If you want to delete all files from the personal OneDrive account after the sync process is done, you can enable “Move Sync” through “Options” so MultCloud can help delete all files automatically.
- If there are a lot of files to sync, you can close the page directly because MultCloud can run your task in the background as long as the task starts.
- If you want to know the sync status, you can enable “Email Notification” via “Options”.
- If you urgently need to sync all files, you can upgrade your account to the premium account so MultCloud uses 10 threads to sync your files at once.
As you can see, it’s very easy to sync multiple OneDrive accounts with the help of MultCloud. In addition to “Cloud Sync”, MultCloud also has “Cloud Transfer” and “Cloud Explorer”.
For “Cloud Transfer”, it can help transfer files across cloud drives without downloading and uploading. If you want to migrate Dropbox to OneDrive, you can use it.
For “Cloud Explorer”, it can help put multiple cloud drives in one place. If you want to manage multiple OneDrive accounts from one PC, you can make full use of it.