Using could storage as a backup way is more and more popular now. Most cloud services provide the version of desktop and phone for their users so that they can access these storage files whenever and wherever. It is commonly see that one person own multi cloud accounts in order to get maximum free storage. Google Drive and OneDrive are two of the most famous and powerful Cloud services that are widely used worldwide.
Google Drive offers users 15 GB of free storage, also offers upgrade options with charging a monthly fee. OneDrive, integrated tightly with Microsoft Office, offers 5 GB of storage space free of charge. Users could purchase additional storage separately or through subscriptions to other Microsoft services such as Office 365.
For free storage limitation, users have to store files on Google Drive and OneDrive separately. In this case, manage these files becomes troublesome. Image that if you want to sync or transfer data between them, you need download then re-upload files umpteen times, which will be very time consuming. Is there any tool to connect OneDrive to Google Drive and any other cloud service so that to manage multiple clouds in one place? Yes, we recommend a free web app – MultCloud to help you sync all files or files in a certain folder from Google Drive to OneDrive or other cloud service free.
Steps to sync Google Drive with OneDrive free via MultCloud
- Step1. Create a MultCloud account free and log in. Click Add Cloud Drives to choose Google Drive.
- Step2. Click Next to confirm the needed authorities. Edit the Display Name as you wish and click on Add Google Drive Account.
- Step3. Repeat previous two steps to add OneDrive to MultCloud.
- Step4. Now you can see files in both cloud are displayed on MultCloud’s interface. Click on the tab – Cloud Sync and select Google Drive and One Drive and the directory you wish to sync data between.
- Step5. Click on Options to set up a sync task and save the settings.
- Step6. Click on Sync Now to perform the task. What’s more, once you settled a sync task, you can also commit it or re-edit, delete, view logs, etc. from the Tasks manager.
As a multiple clouds manager, MultCloud supports OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, FTP, MySQL MEGA and other more than 20 cloud services. With the help of MultCloud, you can move or copy data between clouds instead of the tedious way of downloading files from one cloud and re-uploading them to another. You can sync Google Drive with OneDrive free with just one login. MultCloud provides 8 different options to sync clouds. Besides scheduled cloud transfer for a special timing or at a regular interval is also available, this can be very helpful when you need to sync or backup data between clouds drives frequently.