If you want to transfer files across cloud drives, first you need to create a MultCloud account and add your cloud drives to MultCloud to begin the transfer. Please see the instructions below so that you will know how to create and manage your MultCloud account.
To create a MultCloud account
Step 1: Visit our site and click "Sign Up Free".
Step 2: Enter your email address and password to create an account.
Step 3: It is recommended to login to your email account to complete the activation process.
Step 4: Click "Log in" to login to your MultCloud account.
If you don't want to create an account, you could login with your Google account or Facebook account directly.
Note: The account logged in via Google/Facebook is not the same as the account logged in via email. These are two completely different accounts, even if you use the same email address. Besides, it is not possible to change password if it's Google/Facebook account.
If you don't want to create an account, you could try the temporary account. On the login interface, please click "Guest Access" to obtain a temporary account.
You will see a pop-up message containing your username and password, please write it down in case you forget.
If you think the temporary account is easy to lose, you could bind your email address, change username and password in Settings-->Bind Email. You can click the Account icon, then you will see Settings option.
After you enter the email address and click "Save", you will see a pop-up message, please login to your email account and check the activation email in time. In this way, you can login directly by your email address next time.
To manage your MultCloud account
When you have a MultCloud account, you can manage your account under Account Settings.
1. Login to your MultCloud account, click "Settings" under username.
2. You can change password in Settings-->Change Password.
Tips: If you forgot the original password, you can click "Forget password" in login interface to set a new password.
3. You can delete your MultCloud account in Settings-->Delete Account. Please enter your password and the reason for deletion (optional) and then click "Done".
4. You can set up two-step verification in Settings-->Two step verification to protect your account. For detailed steps, please click here.
5. You can log out the account by clicking "Logout" under the account button.