Why Need Multiple Cloud Storage Manager Android?
With the information explosion of personal and business data, there are so many useful cloud storage services that appear in the market for users to store and share files easily online without taking up too much local storage. To get more cloud storage space for free or to store different files in different clouds with better order, you may register lots of cloud accounts and have the demand to manage multiple cloud storage accounts efficiently.
Even if the way to manage multiple clouds on a PC is easy since you can switch to different clouds in the browser with a big screen, however, when it comes to using all cloud services on a mobile phone like iPhone and Android phone, it becomes cumbersome. Because it’s a little bit difficult for you to switch to different accounts on your mobile phone.
To solve the problem of how to manage all clouds in one place on Android and iOS, some third-party multiple cloud storage managers for iOS and Android can let you manage all your clouds easily and safely from a single platform.
With the help of a multiple cloud storage manager Android, you don’t have to always keep in mind which cloud you have stored certain files in and which password is right for the cloud account. What’s more, by using the best cloud manager app for android and iOS, you can get wonderful features to easily sync, backup, or transfer data across clouds without downloading and uploading anymore.
Top 3 Best Multiple Cloud Storage Managers for Android
In this article, you will find the top 3 best cloud managers for Android which we have tested for a while and concluded from lots of cloud storage managers for mobile phones.
MultCloud is an online cloud file manager which offers an easy-to-use interface with multifunctional features for you to easily manage all your clouds in a single interface. MultCloud does not offer a mobile application no matter for Android or iOS but provides a special-designed mobile website for you to realize all the cloud management functions you may need.
- Cost-effective Price for Data Traffic: MultCloud offers 30 GB of free data traffic per month for users to transfer data between clouds. And as a MultCloud subscriber, you will get data traffic from 150 GB/month at $9.9 to unlimited data traffic for a lifetime at $239.4 with lightning-fast transfer speed.
- Advanced Features for Upgraded Users: You can enjoy the 6 advanced sync modes (4 basic modes for free users and subscribers), sub-accounts management for team collaboration, and file filter for data transfer
- Direct Save Online Files to Cloud: With the Remote Upload function, you can directly upload files from URL, magnet link, or torrent file to cloud without downloading.
- Helpful Features for Data Transfer, Sync, and Backup: You can easily achieve one-key cloud-to-cloud transfer, sync, backup seamlessly with schedule plan and offline operation without waiting for the task to be done.
- Lots of Clouds Supported: MultCloud uses an OAuth authorization system supported by major clouds like Google Drive and Dropbox to connect more than 30 leading cloud storage services like OneDrive, Dropbox, MEGA, pCloud, Google Drive, Google Workspace, OneDrive for Business, Dropbox Business, FTP servers, and WebDAV. Besides, there’s no limit to the number of added clouds in MultCloud.
- Only Provides Website Service: Until now, MultCloud still only offers a website in computer form and mobile form.
Otixo is a remote collaboration application that can integrate with 30 cloud storage services. Otixo is not only a cloud storage management service but also a real-time communication tool for teams and guest users.
- Easily Preview Cloud Files: With the app installed on your Android phone or iPhone, you can easily preview files from all the supported clouds like pCloud and even WebDAV.
- Encrypted Team Data Storage: You can share important files and make comments on Otixo’s 5 GB of encrypted storage as a free user.
- Limited Security: Otixo does not support two-factor authentication.
- Limited Features for Free Plan: As a free user of Otixo, you can only add at most 10 cloud accounts to manage in Otixo.
CloudHQ is not a typical multiple cloud storage manager for Android and iOS but it would help you a lot if you are a Google user. CloudHQ can help you sync or backup cloud storage occasionally between major clouds.
- Best Integration with Google Products: CloudHQ can integrate well with Google apps, email, Google Workspace, and other Google services.
- Only Provides Website Service: CloudHQ only provides a basic website service for PC, Android, and iOS users.
How to Use the Best Multiple Cloud Storage Manager Android and iOS
After looking through the list of best cloud managers for Android and iOS, now you can choose one of these best cloud manager apps according to your needs. And here we will take how to use the best multiple cloud storage manager for iOS and Android, MultCloud, to easily manage all cloud services in one place reliably for free.
All you have to do is to open MultCloud on your mobile browser, create a MultCloud account, add all your clouds to it, access multiple cloud storage accounts, and enjoy the best cloud file management experience with its excellent features. Here’s how to operate.
Step 1. Sign Up MultCloud
Create a MultCloud account and log in to the MultCloud website for free.
Tip: Tap “Try without signing up” and you can try MultCloud with a temp account.
Step 2. Add Clouds to MultCloud
Tap “Add Cloud”, choose a cloud that you’d like to add, and follow the pop-up window to add the cloud to MultCloud. Then repeat this step to add all your clouds to MultCloud.
Tip: To get a better experience in MultCloud, you can turn to landscape mode in your mobile browser.
Step 3. Manage Multiple Cloud storage with Cloud Built-in Functions
Open a cloud drive from the left “My Cloud Drives” list, tick the file, and tap “Upload, Download, Share, Preview, Rename, Cut, Copy, Delete, etc.” in the feature bar above or in the right-click menu to conveniently manage cloud files.
Tip: You can share cloud files with others from MultCloud in public, private, or source mode.
Step 4. Use the Best Cloud Manager for Android to Do Cloud to Cloud Transfer/Sync/Backup
Choose a unique feature from the “Common Tools” list to create a task at once.
- Cloud Transfer: Transfer a large number of files between clouds or do cloud to cloud migration quickly with email notification, schedule plan, and file filter.
- Team Transfer: Transfer data between Google Workspace accounts and other business services with a corresponding user list.
- Cloud Sync: Sync data between clouds automatically with 10 great modes.
- Cloud Backup: Backup files and folders between clouds with the best backup version management.
- Remote Upload: Upload files to clouds directly from URLs, magnet links, and torrent files.
As you can see, with a multiple cloud storage manager for Android and iOS, you can feel free to easily use and manage all your clouds while saving your time and energy. What’s more, if you also think MultCloud may be the best cloud storage manager, you can follow the simple instruction illustrated above to efficiently manage all your cloud storage services without any risk of data loss.