How to Carry out Google Cloud Storage Transfer?
For cloud to cloud file transfer, neither Google Drive app nor other cloud official application can achieve that. Therefore, we should rely on a third party program. Here, it will introduce a cloud transfer software called MultCloud.
The following are steps for how to transfer cloud storage with the help of MultCloud.
Step 1. Sign up for MultCloud - Free
MultCloud is a web-based service. So, to make use of it, first of all, we should create an account of it.
Step 2. Add Clouds to MultCloud
After register to MultCloud, we need to add all related cloud drive accounts into its platform. Sign in to the created MultCloud account, click “Add Clouds” tab on the top and select the cloud brand we want to included. Then, just follow the easy guidance to finish this process.
Tips: We can only add one cloud account in one process. To add more clouds, we have to repeat the process.
Step 3. Google Cloud Storage Transfer
When all above preparations are successfully done, we can start Google cloud storage file transfer. Move to “Cloud Transfer” tab, specify source and destination cloud, finally, click “Transfer Now”.
- MultCloud enables us to migrate multiple source cloud storages to one target cloud in one task.
- We can do some advanced settings by clicking “Options” in the lower left. Such as, delete all source files after transfer is complete; order email notification for the result of the task, filter certain files by keywords or filename extension (.doc/.jpg/.mp3/.csv etc.) to be or not to be transferred (charging), etc.
- We can also set a schedule to automatically carry out current cloud transfer task in the future for once, daily, weekly or monthly. (paid)
- Finally, task name is also available for customization.
More about Google Cloud Storage Transfer Appliance
As for the transfer speed of GDrive, it can be said that MultCloud provides the fastest way to transfer file to Google cloud storage. all based on the following technologies:
- Using the direct API to access added cloud storage.
- Multi-server parallel transmission.
As an online multiple clouds integration solution, MultCloud does not occupy your space in local machine or external storage.
For MultCloud supported cloud drives, besides the ones mentioned above, there are also Google Drive for G Suite, Dropbox/OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Office 365, Amazon S3 and so on.
The above have given a website sample of Google cloud storage migration by MultCloud. As you can see, for some advanced features, it is charged. Yet, the pricing of its Premium Plan is reasonable.