Today, as we store more and more data in the cloud, we inevitably need to move files between cloud services directly. There are many reasons why you might want to migrate to a new cloud platform.
- For example, your old platform may have changed their pricing plans and are now too expensive.
- Or you may have realized that you can get a better deal on another service with superior tools and security. After all, you won't stick with a bad app if a better one comes along, and this is no exception.
Cloud-to-cloud management and transfer services are required when individuals and businesses want to migrate from one cloud storage platform to another. The best cloud data transfer services support many different cloud storage applications.
Now, there are many well-known cloud-to-cloud transfer services on the market, such as MultCloud and CloudHQ. But in terms of price and features, MultCloud is enough to be an excellent CloudHQ alternative.
Better CloudHQ Alternative in 2022 – MultCloud
MultCloud allows you to manage multiple different cloud storage accounts in one app, and it supports over 30 cloud services including Google Drive, Google Workspace, Google Photos, OneDrive, MEGA, Dropbox, and more. And, MultCloud provides 15GB of data transfer per user.
In addition, Cloud Transfer, Team Transfer, Cloud Sync, Cloud Backup, and Remote Upload provided by MultCloud can assist you to transfer, backup or sync files across cloud drives, and even upload files to cloud drives remotely. In the process of data transfer, you can also set file filtering, email notification and custom transfer time and other functions.
CloudHQ is more like a cloud-to-cloud sync service. You can achieve cross-cloud sync with One-way sync and Two-way sync. CloudHQ works best with any Google app, such as Google Drive and Gmail, because CloudHQ fully integrates all your Google-related apps with other cloud-based services like Salesforce, Dropbox, and Evernote.
Below are the price and feature differences between MultCloud and CloudHQ.
|Price||100 GB/Month $9.99/Month;
200 GB/Month $17.99/Month;
1200 GB/Year $59.9/Year;
2400 GB/Year $99.9/Year;
Yearly Unlimited $119.9/Year;
Lifetime Unlimited $249;
|Premium: Unlimited Data $39.20/Month (Speed Limits);
Business: Unlimited Data $99.00/Year (Speed Limits);
|Basic functions||Free account, max cloud connections, WebDAV support, FTP support, web interface||Free account, max cloud connections, WebDAV support, web interface|
|Core functions||Remote upload, file upload, cloud-to-cloud transfer, cloud-to-cloud sync, cloud-to-cloud backup||File upload, cloud-to-cloud transfer, cloud-to-cloud sync, cloud-to-cloud backup|
|Productivity||File sharing, file preview, open file in original service, search files||File sharing|
|Security||In-transit encryption||Two-factor authentication, in-transit encryption|
As you can see from the above table, almost everything CloudHQ does, MultCloud does better because it has more options to choose from. MultCloud provides features that allow users to better customize and fine-tune the way the application handles file transfers, syncs, and backups.
While CloudHQ is an excellent cloud manager, MultCloud ultimately surpasses it in most ways: easier to use, better file manager features and supporting for more cloud storage and transfer protocols. Therefore, MultCloud is the best CloudHQ alternative.
How to Use Multiple Cloud Storage Manager - MultCloud
Under normal circumstances, you need to create an account of this software, add the cloud services you want to add through MultCloud, and then easily organize various data (files/folders, documents, tables, pictures/photos, videos/movies, etc.) scattered across several clouds without worrying about data loss.
Step 1. Create an account. Go to the homepage of the MultCloud official website and you will find the entry to create an account.
- There is an entry button in the upper right corner of each page. Alternatively, you can go directly to the account creation page to create an account.
- There are two types of accounts. One is a long-term account that requires a username, email address and password. The other is a temporary account which doesn't require a username, email address, or password; an experience account will be assigned to you by just clicking "Try without signing up".
Step 2. Add a cloud drive. Click the "Add Cloud" tab in the left menu, choose the cloud in the list of cloud drives, and follow the instructions to complete the task.
Note: You can also add different accounts of the same cloud service to MultCloud. Just give the added accounts a different name to distinguish them.
Step 3. Manage cloud drive files between clouds by right-clicking on the target item and choosing what you want to work on.
Just like in Windows Explorer, you can copy/cut and paste files, create new projects or delete unwanted documents, rename folders, search multiple clouds for a certain file, and more. Also, just like in cloud drive, you can upload or download files, share links with others, and more.
Know More about CloudHQ Alternative – MultCloud
In addition to the basic functions mentioned above, MultCloud also supports 5 core functions: Cloud Transfer, Team Transfer, Cloud Sync, Cloud Backup, and Remote Upload. With these features, you can:
- Transfer a single file or folder in the cloud disk, or even the entire cloud disk data to another cloud disk account, such as transfer Google Photos to Flickr, without frequently switching accounts.
- Transfer multiple business accounts from one cloud platform to another (Google Workspace, OneDrive for Business, Dropbox Business, Box for Business). And, the admin of business clouds can use this feature to easily migrate multiple accounts from one business cloud to another.
- Sync data in two or more cloud accounts in real time. There are 10 custom sync modes for you to choose from: "Real Time Sync", "One-way Sync", "Two-way Sync", "Simple Sync", "Mirror Sync", "Move Sync", "Cumulative Sync", "Update Sync", "Incremental Sync", "Full Backup Sync".
- Back up important data in a cloud storage account to any cloud storage account to prevent data loss or damage, such as backup Google Photos to Dropbox. Even if there is an unexpected situation, you can restore the file to the previous version through the "Restore" function (in the "Task List").
- Directly download files (movies, music or comics) in URLs, torrent files or magnet links can be to the cloud without the help of third-party parsing tools.