What is cloud integration? In this article, the cloud integration will be talked is to link or merge cloud accounts in one place.
Cloud Integration Platform Integration Cloud Services
With the popular of cloud drive storage, the amount of users’ requirements to cloud services become more and more. Their expectations to cloud drives is growing higher. They need larger even unlimited storage space (better free of charge); faster transfer speed (uploading/downloading), safer storage environment and more convenient management such as manage multiple cloud drive accounts in one platform.
Some of the above requirements can be achieved by cloud service providers while some (the last one) can’t. Luckily, there are some third party tools which can integrate all clouds together for you. One of them is the professional and reliable one called MultCloud.
MultCloud is a web-based multiple cloud drives management software. With it, you can put all your cloud accounts (either of the same cloud brand or different) into one system and manage them easily. Then, how to make use of it?
Cloud to Cloud Integration
To use MultCloud, you should first of all create an account of it to order its service. This is completely free without any charge. Just find “Sign up” button in its official website given above.
Secondly, add your cloud account to its platform. Here, I would like to take Google Drive as example.
Sign in MultCloud with the account you just created. In its default Cloud Explorer tab, click on “Add Cloud Drives” and select “Google Drive” in the right cloud drive list area.
Next, if you have more than one Google accounts signed in currently in your explorer, it will ask you to choose one to continue. If only one Google account signing in, it will skip this step. If none Google account signing in currently, you will be asked to sign in your account here.
Finally, allow MultCloud to view and manage the files in your Google account you chosen above.
- MultCloud can only add one cloud account in one time, to add more accounts, just repeat the operations above.
- Add other cloud brand account, such as Dropbox account, is similar to add Google account.
- MultCloud supports Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon, Mega, etc. about 30 kinds of common cloud brands.
When all your cloud drive accounts are added into MultCloud, you can see them on the left menu in Cloud Explorer tab.
To transfer from one Google drive account to another, move to Cloud Transfer tab and specify source directory and destination.
To sync from Google Drive to Dropbox, in Cloud Sync tab, input source location and target location.
- Both cloud transfer and cloud sync allows you to specify task name.
- Both cloud transfer and cloud sync have advanced options for you to setup. General options of them are different but the email notification and file filter are the same.
- You can also set schedule to automatically carry out cloud transfer or sync daily, weekly or monthly.
- For cloud sync, you can choose more than one cloud as destination. Yet, this feature is in charge. You have to upgrade to premium plan to enjoy it.
To Sum It up
Cloud integration solutions make it much easier to manage multiple cloud drives. Such as transfer files from one cloud to another, you do not have to shift from source account to destination account by firstly downloading target files from source cloud to local and then uploading them from local to destination.
Cloud integration services also provide a way to integrate all the cloud drive storage space into one. Therefore, if you have a lot of cloud accounts, you do not have to pay for extra quota for you have free quota of each account gathered together; that will satisfy your needs.
To some extent, cloud integration is also cloud data integration; you can access all data stored in different cloud account with only sign in into MultCloud.
You may also like
- Link Google Drive Accounts or Link GDrive to Dropbox/OneDrive
- How to Merge/Combine/Manage Multiple Google Drive Accounts?
- Manage Two or Multiple Google Drive Accounts on One Mac