Why Move Photos from Google Drive to Flickr?
Flickr is increasingly popular among users who like to share photos and videos. With Flickr, you can easily manage lots of photos using “Flickr photo organizer”. If you have stored thousands of photos in Flickr, then the photos will be organized by events, which allows you to find the ones you need easily. That’s why many users want to transfer photos from Google Drive to Flickr.
Normally, you may have to download all photos from Google Drive and upload to Flickr one by one, which is a lot of work if you have many photos that need transferring. Is there an easy way to do it without downloading all the photos? Sure, a FREE web-based cloud file transfer tool, MultCloud, which can not only help manage multiple cloud storage accounts from one place but also help transfer files from one cloud to others directly can meet your demand.
What can MultCloud do?
As an online cloud to cloud transfer tool, in addition to the clear interface, it has following features:
- Manage multiple cloud drives in one place freely.
- Transfer files, photos, videos, programs, etc. across drives directly without downloading and uploading.
- Sync files to multiple cloud drives at the same time.
- Support transferring/syncing files at the background.
- Use 256-bit AES data encryption and does not cache user data while connecting cloud drives or transferring files.
- Google Chrome extension allows users to monitor file transfers between clouds at any moment.
- Transfer/sync large data in one go.
How to Transfer Photos from Google Drive to Flickr?
As MultCloud has many useful features, here we will guide you step by step on how to copy from Google Drive to Flickr.
Step 1. Create one MultCloud account.
Note: If you do not want to create it, you could click on “Experience without signing up” to get a temp account so you can test it.
Step 2. Click “Add Clouds” button to add your Google Drive and Flickr account to MultCloud.
Note: MultCloud has no limit to the number of cloud drives to add. That is to say, if you have more than one Google Drive or Flickr accounts, you can add them one by one to MultCloud.
Step 3. Click on “Cloud Explorer” tab, select photos you want to transfer from your Google Drive, right-click them, select “Copy to” and in the open-up window, select Flickr as the destination, click “Transfer” tab and wait for the process to complete.
- If you want to empty these files from your Google Drive account after the process is complete, you could tick “Move” tab.
- If you want to transfer your photos to different locations, you could tick “Multi-selection”.
As you can see, it’s very easy to transfer photos between Google Drive and Flickr account. If you want to have a scheduled transfer task or transfer all contents of one cloud drive to another, you could achieve this goal with “Cloud Transfer” utility.
Click on “Cloud Transfer” tab, select Google Drive as the source, select target path under Flickr as the destination, click on “Transfer Now” and wait for the process to complete.
- It’s not supported to select Flickr as the destination. Please select its sub directories as the destination path.
- You can also enable “Email notification” through “Options” and you will be notified when the task is complete.
As you can see it’s super easy to transfer photos from Google Drive to Flickr no matter which way you use with the help of MultCloud. As an online tool, there is no need to install any application on your PC, which saves much free space of the hard drive. It’s worth to have a try.