Flickr is popular
Flickr is increasingly popular among users who like to share photos and videos. With Flickr, you can easily manage lots of photos using “Flickr photo organizer”. If you have stored thousands of photos in Flickr, then the photos will be organized by events, which allows you to find the ones you need easily. That’s why many users want to transfer photos from Google Drive to Flickr. Normally, you may have to download all the photos from Google Drive and upload to Flickr one by one, which is a lot of work if you have many photos that need transferring. Is there an easy way to do it without downloading all the photos? Sure, free web tool MultCloud allows you to manage multiple cloud drives together.
What can MultCloud do?
Once you add your cloud drives into MultCloud, you can manage all these different cloud drives in one place freely. You can either create a new account or experience without signing up to see how MultCloud works. You can copy files or folder between your Flickr and Google Drive accounts using drag-and-drop. Besides file sync and share, you can also preview image files and documents, which help you to organize files online.
You can also set up a scheduled task to automatically transfer or sync files, folders or the entire cloud drive to another one. Even if your computer is offline, the scheduled task will be performed as scheduled regardlessly. In addition, MultCloud uses 256-bit AES data encryption and does not cache user data while connecting your cloud drives or transferring files.
How to move photos from Google Drive to Flickr cloud
As mentioned you can use drag-and-drop to transfer files across different cloud drive accounts or set a transfer task. You can see the detailed steps below:
1. Go to MultCloud and register an account if you have not.
2. On its Home page, click “Add Cloud Drives” to add your Google Drive and Flickr accounts into MultCloud.
3. For one time file or folder transfer, the drag-and-drop is very useful. If you want to have a scheduled transfer task or transfer all contents of one cloud drive to another, click the “Transfer” button at the top to set up a transfer task.
4. On the next page, select the photos folder in Google Drive as the source and Flickr drive as the destination.
5. Then click the “Run Now” button to start this transfer now or “Schedule Later” to schedule when to run this task.
You can also enable email notification for the transfer task. Therefore, after you set up a scheduled task to transfer photos from Google Drive to Flickr, the photos will be automatically updated to Flickr no matter your PC is off and you will be notified when the task is complete.