Why Sync Flickr to OneDrive?
Before talking about how to sync Flickr with OneDrive, let’s discuss why these two cloud storage services are chosen. OneDrive, formerly known as SkyDrive, is one of the most popular cloud drives in the world. We all know OneDrive is developed by Microsoft. Naturally, many people choose OneDrive as their cloud drives. As Microsoft has Office 365 suits, many business users choose OneDrive because they could edit the word or excel online.
Flickr focuses on storing and editing photos online. Now it also supports videos and other kinds of files. If you want to backup or sync photos from Flickr to another cloud, OneDrive is a good choice.
From the Flickr forum, there are many questions like this: is there any way that can move photos from Flickr to OneDrive or connect Flickr to OneDrive without downloading and uploading? Many previous answers said there was no solution. You can not find any built-in method, but this problem can be easily resolved through a third-party solution without installing anything.
How to Sync Flickr to OneDrive Reliably
Like is mentioned above, a professional third-party service can make it well. Now, we will introduce the web-based service, MultCloud, a free cloud to cloud sync manager for you to sync from Flickr to OneDrive in a most efficient way.
MultCloud, as a great multiple cloud storage manager, can not only help sync files from one cloud to other clouds without downloading and uploading but also supports managing multiple cloud storage accounts together in a single interface with multifunctional features. You can access any cloud drive with one MultCloud account on any device as long as they have an Internet connection. And you can make full use of all helpful features in MultCloud for free to manage and transfer data across clouds.
- Seamlessly and securely transfer, sync, or backup data between clouds with one click and schedule plan.
- Directly share cloud files from MultCloud in public, private, and source modes.
- Quickly save files to clouds from URLs, magnet links, or torrent files without downloading.
- Conveniently collaborate with users from different brands of clouds together with MultCloud sub-accounts.
If you are going to sync Flickr with OneDrive, the Cloud Sync function can help you easily sync photos from Flickr to OneDrive with 10 flexible modes. Let's see how to sync between Flickr and OneDrive by the Cloud Sync function.
Sync Flickr to OneDrive by Cloud Sync
Step 1. Create one MultCloud account or click "Try without signing up" to try with a temp account.
Step 2. Click on "Add Cloud" and select "Flickr" to add to MultCloud.
Step 3. Follow the same step above to add "OneDrive" to MultCloud.
Tip: As supporting 30+ major cloud storage services, FTP servers, and WebDAV, MultCloud allows you to add all your cloud accounts to it for free and uses the OAuth authorization system to link your accounts without keeping the username and password.
Step 4. Click on "Cloud Sync", select "Flickr" or an album in it as the source, then select "OneDrive" or a folder in it as the destination.
- For "Cloud Sync", there are 10 sync modes for you to choose from. You can select the one that suits your condition most through "Options" to perform the operations.
- As a free user, you can use 4 basic but useful modes like Simple Sync and Real Time Sync in one-way and two-way.
- As a subscriber, you will be able to enjoy the 4 basic modes and another 6 advanced modes like Mirror Sync, Move Sync, Incremental Sync, Cumulative Sync, Update Sync, and Full Backup Sync.
- To get super-fast sync speed, you can also upgrade to the premium account so MultCloud uses 10 threads to sync photos and videos.
Step 5. Click on "Sync Now" and the process will be completed in MultCloud background. You can either close the website or shut down your PC.
- If you want to be informed when the sync task is done, you could turn on "email notification".
- If you want to exclude or only include files with certain extensions, you could enable "Filter" when creating the sync task.
- If you want to sync between Flickr and OneDrive automatically and regularly, you could enable "Schedule" so MultCloud can execute your task as planned.
As you can see, MultCloud can help sync Flickr to OneDrive in 5 simple steps without downloading and uploading, which saves a lot of time and energy leaves no risk of data loss to you. In addition to the Cloud Sync function, MultCloud also has the Cloud Transfer, Cloud Backup, and Remote Upload functions. If you want to manage multiple OneDrive accounts, you can use fully equipped cloud built-in functions like upload, download, copy, cut, preview, rename, delete; if you want to migrate Dropbox to OneDrive, you can use the Cloud Transfer function with operation similar to Cloud Sync.