About Flickr and Amazon
Flickr is an online service for storing photos and pictures. It’s volume is limited. Now it is acquired by Yahoo!. Amazon is a company which start to sell things online very early. It is a famous e-commerce company and website. Now it developed many products and services, like Kindle, Amazon Cloud Drive, Amazon S3. In this article, we are talking about transferring Flickr to Amazon is meaning Amazon S3 or Amazon Cloud Drive.
Move Flickr to Amazon
Since Flickr is a special cloud for saving and editing photos online. Move Flickr to Amazon usually means moving photos from Flickr to Amazon. When we searching this keywords in Google, we find no answers. There are results about moving to Google Photos and a customer discussion in Amazon website: Migrate from Flickr to Amazon photos. Someone said manual way. someone recommend MultCloud at the bottom of the thread. That’s why we decide to write this tutorial.
Transfer Flickr to Amazon Cloud Drive in MultCloud
- Visit MultCloud website. MultCloud is a web app. You don’t need to install any client. You can touch in MultCloud on any system and any device.
- Create an account and sign in or choose Experience without signing up.
- Add Flickr to MultCloud.
- Add Amazon S3 or Amazon Cloud Drive to MultCloud. Notice: https://www.multcloud.com/tutorials/s3-key.html
- Under Cloud Explorer interface, you can do simple transfer task through copy & paste and direct dragging & dropping.
- Under Cloud Transfer interface, you can do complex transfer task. Learn more: https://www.multcloud.com/tutorials/cloud-file-transfer-free-1004.html
- Under Cloud Sync interface, you can do eight sync ways. Learn more: https://www.multcloud.com/tutorials/sync-cloud-drive-1004.html
You see, MultCloud saves you lots of trouble. It combines Flickr and Amazon, and other more than twenty services in one place. Manages them together and transfer files across clouds.