User Case: Can I Sync MEGA with Google Drive?
"I have many files, documents, and programs stored on Google Drive but now I want to move to MEGA to store them because MEGA offers 20GB free cloud storage space which is very attractive. Is there a way that can syn from Google Drive with MEGA without downloading files manually and uploading them to MEGA one by one?"
I saw this problem while accessing one forum someday. It’s not difficult to see that this actually reflects the needs of many people. So, is there any way that can easily achieve Google Drive to MEGA sync without downloading and uploading?
Luckily, in this article, you will find a FREE cloud sync tool, MultCloud, to achieve your demand. Let’s see how MultCloud works.
How to Sync Google Drive with MEGA in Real-Time
As above said, MultCloud is a web-based cloud-to-cloud sync tool that has the ability to create sync relationships between cloud drives from one place. Currently, it supports more than 30 leading clouds and can help you manage multiple cloud drives without switching accounts. In detail, here is what MultCloud can do for you.
- Transfer files from one cloud drive to another or multiple cloud drives, such as transfer Google Drive to MEGA.
- "Team Transfer" can help you transfer multiple business accounts from one cloud platform to another (Google Workspace, OneDrive for Business, Dropbox Business, Box for Business).
- 10 custom sync modes can help you easily sync the data of two or more cloud drives.
- "Cloud Backup" will protect your business from cloud service disruptions. All your data will be backed up in multiple cloud accounts for file recovery or troubleshooting.
- Download files to cloud drives by parsing URLs, torrent files or magnet links.
- Manage data from multiple cloud storage accounts in one place with a series of basic functions such as copy to, download, share, cut, paste, delete, preview, rename, and copy.
To sync any data between Google Drive and MEGA, you need to use "Cloud Sync" provided by MultCloud. Let's take a closer look at how it works.
Step 1. Create one MultCloud account. You can use your email to register, or you can use your Facebook or Google account to authorize login.
Step 2. Click “Add Cloud” button, select Google Drive from the listed below to add.
Step 3. Follow the same way above to add MEGA to MultCloud.
Note: MultCloud has no limit on the number of cloud drives you can add, so you can add as many cloud drive accounts as you want. In this way, you can manage multiple cloud storage accounts on the same interface.
Step 4. Click on “Cloud Sync” to enter the sync interface. Select Google Drive or a folder in it as the source, select MEGA or a folder in it as the destination, click “Sync Now” button and wait for the process to complete.
- For “Cloud Sync”, it supports syncing folders or the entire cloud as the source. If you just want to sync some files located in different locations in Google Drive, it’s recommended you use “Copy” or "Copy to".
- If there are a lot of files and folders to sync, you can close the page as long as the task starts because MultCloud can sync files in the background.
- If you want to delete all files in Google Drive after the sync process is done, you can enable “Move Sync” through “Options”.
As you can see, it’s very quick to sync Google Drive with MEGA with the help of MultCloud. After following the above steps, you may find MultCloud has explorer-type functions and other core features, such as Cloud Transfer, Team Transfer, Cloud Backup, and Remote Upload.
The explorer-type functions can help manage multiple cloud drives from one place so that you can copy, download, upload, and share files directly to the cloud drive itself. For example, you can perform file download directly to Google Drive with those features.
And the core features can help transfer, backup files from one cloud to others directly, and even remotely upload files to clouds by parsing URLs, torrent files, or magnet links. If you want to move files between cloud services or download torrents directly to Google Drive, you can use it.