About Enterprise Cloud Sync
The enterprise cloud synchronization here will be talked about refers to cloud file sync for business. That is to say, synchronize files or folders in or to business level cloud drive storages.
In the following content, it will take cloud sync OneDrive for business for example to explain you how to business cloud sync with cloud sync business solutions.
Cloud Storage Business Sync between Local and Cloud
When it comes to business level cloud storage with 2 way sync, the best business cloud sync service that first comes to our mind is the sync tool provided by the cloud service itself, for example, Microsoft OneDrive app. With the official program, files transfer between local and cloud becomes very easy.
Sync from local to cloud
After successfully installed and signed in Microsoft OneDrive on your machine, find its local folder location (where you installed OneDrive), usually C:\users\ username\OneDrive, and put the files or folders you plan to sync to OneDrive online cloud into the folder.
Tips: If you are running Windows 10 operating system, you do not have to download and install Microsoft OneDrive for it has already been installed on your computer when you install OS. Its local folder location is C:\users\ username\OneDrive (Windows has in default installed it on C disk).
After you include source items into OneDrive local folder, the Microsoft OneDrive tool will automatically and immediately synchronize them from local to online cloud.
Sync back from cloud to local
1. Click on the taskbar icon of OneDrive on the bottom right, click the three dots and select Settings on the drop-down menu.
2. In the pop-up window, move to Account tab and click “Choose folder” button.
3. Choose what you want to be available in your “OneDrive” folder in local machine. These files will be available on-demand. Unselected folders will be hidden from File Explorer.
Tips: If you check “Make all files available”, the future files or folders you added into online OneDrive will automatically be synchronized to local “OneDrive” folder.
You can also set sync task from local to cloud on some special folders or photos/pictures. In Auto Save tab, select whether to sync local desktop, pictures and documents folder to online cloud or not; whether to automatically save photos and videos to OneDrive whenever you connect a camera, phone, or other device to your PC or not; whether to automatically save screenshots you capture to OneDrive or not.
Best Business Cloud Sync from One Cloud Drive to Another
As for cloud sync service for best cloud file storage for business with 2 way sync between clouds, Microsoft OneDrive is unavailable, a third party solution - MultCloud is recommended here. As the best cloud sync for business, MultCloud enables you to sync files directly from one cloud storage to another.
Sync from one OneDrive to another
1. Create MultCloud account. To make use of this cloud management service, you have to first of all create an account of it. It is completely free of charge; be free to do creation.
2. Add cloud. When successfully created an account of MultCloud and sign into to its service, click Add Clouds tab and choose OneDrive. Follow the easy steps to finish adding cloud drive to MultCloud platform.
Tips: MultCloud only allows you to add one cloud account in one time, to add other cloud drives, just repeat the operations.
3. Cloud sync. After all related clouds are added, go to Cloud Sync tab and specify source and target cloud drive directories. The screenshot below is taking sync from free personal OneDrive to business OneDrive.
- Of course, you can sync from OneDrive business to OneDrive free; or, sync from one business OneDrive to another business OneDrive.
- You can decide whether this task is a one-way sync or two-way sync.
- For more advanced settings or schedule plan, just click the options on lower left.
Sync from OneDrive to other brand cloud
The guidance is similar to above. To sync files from OneDrive to other cloud brand, you also have to add the other cloud account(s) to MultCloud. The following picture is taking file sync from OneDrive for business to Dropbox for business.
Tips: You can choose multiple destination clouds by clicking Add More in destination column. Yet, this function is in charged, you have to upgrade your MultCloud account plan to Premium to unlock this feature.
That is all about enterprise cloud sync - cloud drive sync for business. As for file deletion or edit, it will without doubt be exactly synced from source location to destination as long as the sync connection is set. Hope this article can help.