What Should You Do While You Want to Copy OneDrive to Dropbox?
You may use multiple cloud storage drives, and you have to face the problem that the data on different cloud drives are inconvenient for management. For example, if you want to copy files from OneDrive to Dropbox, how can you do?
Fortunately, there is a free multiple cloud storage manager--MultCloud, which can help you integrate multiple cloud drives into one place such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Amazon S3, SugarSync, hubiC, Evernote, OneDrive, MEGA, CloudMe, Cubby, MyDrive, WEB.DE, Yandex, HiDrive, MySQL, Flickr, MediaFire, ownCloud, ADrive, BaiDu, WebDav and FTP/SFTP.
With MultCloud, you can manage your multiple cloud drives simpler and easier. If you would like to copy from OneDrive to Dropbox with MultCloud, it would be more convenient and flexible to operate.
How MultCloud Works?
MultCloud has many features that you can migrate your files from one cloud drive to anther cloud drive, such as “Copy”, “Copy to”, “Cloud Transfer”, you can even use the “Drag & Drop” to copy files from one to another. Well, how to copy data from OneDrive to Dropbox with MultCloud?
1. First, you need register a MultCloud account quickly.
2. Then, add your OneDrive account and Dropbox account to the MultCloud. Click “Add Cloud”, and select OneDrive to add. Fill in your account information in the pop-up window and allow MultCloud access to your account.
3. Next, you need to use the same way to add your Dropbox to your MultCloud by clicking “Add Cloud”, and choose Dropbox to add. Also, you need allow MultCloud to access files and folders in your Dropbox.
Note: If you have other cloud drives, you can integrate all of them by MultCloud.
After adding OneDrive and Dropbox, you can use MultCloud to copy from OneDrive to Dropbox easily.
1. Using the “Copy” or “Copy to” Function
“Copy” and “Copy to” should be a good way to copy files from OneDrive to Dropbox. You need to right-click the file/folder you want to copy in OneDrive, and select “Copy” or “Copy to” at the menu.
(1) If you choose the “Copy”, you should go to the Dropbox, right-click the blank space and click “Paste” to copy the files from OneDrive to Dropbox.
(2) If you choose “Copy to”, there is a pop-out window for you to choose the Dropbox as the destination place to store the file/folder (you can also choose multiple cloud drives to copy file/folder to different cloud drives).
2. Using “Cloud Transfer” Function
Another way to migrate OneDrive to Dropbox directly is to use the “Cloud Transfer” function of MultCloud. Click “Cloud Transfer” at the left-side of the page. And then, select OneDrive as the source directory and select Dropbox as the destination directory. Then, click "Transfer Now" to launch the task (if you want to do it later, you can set up a time in “Schedule” option).
With the “Cloud Transfer” function, you can copy from one cloud drive to another more flexibly. The transfer task can be executed even if you close webpage or shut off the computer, because MultCloud can run the task in background. Besides, you can set up other operations in “Options”, like email notification, once the task finished, MultCloud will notify you by sending an email to you.
3. Using “Drag & Drop” Function
The “Drag & Drop” should be the easiest way to copy files/folders from OneDrive to Dropbox. You need drag the file/folder you want to copy in OneDrive and drop it to Dropbox at the left pane directly. Then, waiting a few moments, the file will be copied to Dropbox successfully.
Note: In the new version of MultCloud, the drag-and-drop function is temporarily unavailable, but you can click the "Switch to classic MultCloud" button in the lower left corner to switch to the old version of MultCloud to use this function.
MultCloud, as a remarkable web-based service, not only can help you achieve file copy from OneDrive to Dropbox, but also can combine OneDrive, Dropbox and Google Drive and many other cloud drives for better management. In addition to the transfer and copy functions, MultCloud also supports "Cloud Sync" and "Remote Upload" functions.
"Cloud Sync" can help you back up data between multiple cloud disks to prevent accidental data loss or damage. And "Remote Upload" can help you parse the contents in the torrent files and the magnet links and upload them to the corresponding cloud disk, such as downloading torrent files directly to MEGA cloud. This is a boon for film and television enthusiasts!