Can I Directly Transfer Data from One Cloud to Another?
“Is it possible to transfer files from one cloud storage to another directly without downloading? (Like moving files from Google Drive to Dropbox).”
By using some great third-party applications to help you move files between cloud storage services, of course you could transfer files from one cloud to another without manually downloading and uploading.
Why Need Cloud to Cloud Data Migration?
A cloud migration could entail moving files like documents, photos, or videos from one cloud drive or provider to another. It’s also a model known as cloud-to-cloud migration.
- Better orgnization of cloud files: Sometimes the business documents are mixed together with your personal files. Therefore, you may want to migrate those business documents to an empty cloud drive account to better manage these files.
- Share files to different cloud easily: Perhaps your team are used to use another cloud drive service which is not the one that you commonly use to achieve online collaboration. Under this situation, you may need a great cloud transfer service to transfer the files which you need to share to your team first from one of your clouds to another.
Which is the Best Free Cloud to Cloud Transfer App?
A best cloud to cloud transfer service not only helps you securely transfer from cloud to cloud, including Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, MEGA, Flickr, etc. but also helps you manage multiple cloud storage accounts with quick speed and no cost.
Since connectivity is the essential feature of a best useful cloud data transfer app, MultCloud already supports more than 30 leading cloud drive services including those clouds mentioned above.
Besides, considering about the subscription plan and price of a cost-effective cloud storage transfer service, MultCloud may be the best choice for you. Because you can get 30 GB traffic per month as a free user, 150 GB traffic per month as a $9.90 monthly paid user, and unlimited traffic as a yearly paid user. What’s more, unlike other cloud file managers, MultCloud sets no limit on the number of clouds that you are going to add and manage in it.
Another point to consider an excellent cloud transfer app is its unique cloud file transfer functions which can give you lots of help. MultCloud offers you distinctive cloud to cloud transfer functions like Cloud Transfer and Cloud Sync to help you transfer, sync, or backup data from cloud to cloud without switching accounts.
When it comes to manage multiple cloud storage accounts in a single interface, MultCloud will show its professional capabilities and let you manage your clouds with Upload, Download, Copy, Cut, Preview, and Rename functions.
How to Move Files from Cloud to Cloud Using MultCloud
Here we are going to show you how to use a best cloud transfer app called MultCloud to transfer files between cloud storage services and also manage your clouds better in MultCloud. To make the instruction clearer, we take how to transfer files from OneDrive to MEGA as a brief example.
Step 1: Sign up MultCloud for free.
You can also click “Try without signing up” to enter MultCloud temporarily without adding username and password.
Step 2: Add your cloud drives to MultCloud.
Click “Add Cloud” and choose OneDrive icon. Then follow the pop-up window to allow MultCloud to access your OneDrive account. After that, repeat this step to and other cloud accounts to MultCloud.
Step 3: Create Cloud Transfer task.
Enter Cloud Transfer page in MultCloud. Choose your OneDrive account as the source and MEGA as the destination in the two blank squares.
Step 4: Start Cloud Transfer task.
Click the purple button “Transfer Now” in the lower right corner. And the files will be successfully transferred.
Tips: You could clous the website or your device even the cloud transfer isn’t completed yet. Because all the data transfer tasks in MultCloud are run in its background but neither your network nor your device.
- If you need, MultCloud can send an email notification to you when the Cloud Transfer task is done.
- If you want to know the detailed information about the process, you can enter “Task List” of MultCloud.
- You can set daily, weekly, or monthly scheduled cloud file transfer task to transfer files from cloud to cloud automatically and periodically.
- You could open the “Options” window and choose the settings like “Delete all source files after transfer is completed.”
- As a free user of MultCloud, you are able to transfer data from cloud to cloud fast. But if you upgrade your subscription plan to a higher level, you could transfer data with extremely fast speed because MultCloud will offer you another 8 threads instead of only two to perform the transfer task.
- What’s more, you could let MultCloud ignore or only transfer files with certain extensions by setting the “Filter” function.
Now you may realize how simple it is to use a great cloud transfer app like MultCloud to transfer files between cloud storage services. Apart from the Cloud Transfer function, actually MultCloud can also help you to directly share Dropbox folder and files to your friends in MultCloud by one of the three different sharing options, including Public Share, Private Share, and Source Share as long as you add your clouds to MultCloud.