About Google Photos
Google Photos is a photo management service developed by Google to save and share photos. You have free unlimited cloud storage to save photos, videos, pictures and other files to Google Photos. Besides, there is something you should be aware that the meaning of free unlimited storage in Google Photos. After installing Google Photos, you will be prompted to select Photo and video upload size, there are two options: High quality (free unlimited storage) and Original quality (**GB storage left).
That is to say, free unlimited space provided only when you choose the High quality option. Otherwise, Google Photos shares the same cloud storage space with Google Drive (it’s re-named Google One), and Gmail. Meanwhile, you could see Google Photos in Google Drive as long as you go to Settings -> Settings, turn on Automatically put your Google Photos into a folder in My Drive at the Create a Google Photos folder option.
How to transfer Google Photos to Google Drive?
If you want to move files Google Photos to Google Drive or other clouds, the best free web-based cloud storage management software - MultCloud will help you to transfer files among clouds without downloading or uploading, which supports many cloud drives like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Mega, Amazon Drive, Google Photos, etc. Thus, you could transfer files from Google Photos to Google Drive no matter what the size of the files.
Simple steps to transferring
How to transfer files from Google Photos to Google Drive easily and securely via MultCloud? First of all, you could sign up a free account then log in. Here are the steps:
1. Click Add Cloud Drives, choose Google Photos and hit Next to add Google Photos. Use the same way to add Google Drive.
2. Click Cloud Transfer at the tool bar.
3. Press From: Select the directory you want to transfer to add the Google Photos, Hit OK.
4. Press a button named To: Select the target directory you want save the files to to choose Google Drive.
5. Click Transfer Now to transfer Google Photos to Google Drive.
- You could enable Schedule option to set the task once, daily, weekly, monthly.
- The Options offers you the service to enable email notification, file filter, etc.
The operation of transferring Google Photos to Google Drive will be completed after some times, it depends on the data of these files; the larger data, the longer time will be cost.
For most of users, MultCloud is reliable and flexible to use. Except for transferring files among these clouds, MultCloud allows you to sync files between clouds, manage files, including upload, download, delete, rename, move, copy and paste files across clouds. It’s worthy to mention that the tasks will still transferring or syncing when your computer is turned off or just close your browser.
You may also like