Evernote sync between users -- why?
Evernote sync between users may happen when you need to:
▪ Move data from the old account to a new one.
▪ Copy notebooks from a personal account to a business account.
▪ Sync notebooks from one account to another account owned by someone else so that notes can be modified independently.
There exist different reasons but no matter for which, it’s not an ideal way to share Evernote between users by manually downloading files to the local disk then re-uploading to another account again. Thus, here comes free MultCloud which will give a lot of help.
Main features of MultCloud
MultCloud unifies all cloud services in one place that enables you to transfer files across cloud drives and do the centralized management.
▪ Various clouds supported: Dropbox, Evernote, Flickr, Amazon Cloud Drive, Amazon S3, WebDav, Google Drive, Box, SugarSync, OneDrive, CloudMe, Cubby, MyDrive, WEB.DE, Yandex, Hidrive, BaiDu, MediaFire, ownCloud, Alfresco, ADrive, hubiC, MySQL, MEGA and FTP/SFTP.
▪ Without installing apps on devices: since MultCloud is a web-based tool, every operation can be done in the browser so that you don’t have to worry about your local storage.
▪ Comprehensive file manager: context menu provides options like “Preview”, “Share”, etc. Preview plunks for DOC, XLS, JPG, PDF, HTML and so on. Regular functions like “Rename”, “Delete” work like they do in Windows Explorer or Finder in Mac OS X.
▪ Schedule transfer: If you need to do backup regularly, MultCloud allows scheduled transmission even after power off.
With such powerful functions, Evernote sync between users is just a piece of cake for MultCloud.
Evernote sync between users via MultCloud
3 steps to transfer Evernote notebook to another account via MultCloud:
▪ Register MultCloud and sign in.
▪ After that, add Evernote accounts in use. (data security guarantee)
▪ Then, you’re able to sync multiple Evernote accounts by directly dragging files or using copy options from context menu.
Under “Transfer” tab, you can make Evernote sync between users regularly.
Update: Now MultCloud developed a Cloud Sync service, you can do sync task directly and simply here.
By the way, searching across clouds is available to quickly locate a specific document.