Why need to combine Evernote and Amazon Cloud Drive?
Amazon Cloud Drive is an unlimited cloud storage service that offers two storage plans for customers to securely store their existing content collections including photos, videos, movies, music, and files. With the unlimited plans, customers no longer need to worry about how much storage is needed to keep their content safe and secure—they can choose either the Unlimited Photos Plan or Unlimited Everything Plan.
Everything in Evernote is stored as a note. A note could be a piece of formatted text, a full webpage or webpage excerpt, a photograph, a voice memo, or a handwritten “ink” note. With it, you can easily capture things you want to remember and bring your life’s work together in a digital workspace.
As you can forecast, it’s beneficial to combine Amazon Cloud Drive and Evernote - on one hand, you don’t need to worry the limitation of storage; on the other hand, you can always enjoy the powerful note taking feature. And to do so, we recommend you MultCloud.
How to successfully combine Evernote and Amazon Cloud Drive?
MultCloud, a professional multi-cloud manager, supports to combine any of your cloud accounts into one so that you can use them together and create a better work. Next, we’ll show you how to combine Evernote and Amazon Cloud Drive in details.
1. Visit MultCloud: https://www.multcloud.com. Create a free account or “experience without signing up”.
2. Add your Amazon Cloud Drive though “Add Cloud Drives”, and click “Next” to continue.
Authorize your Amazon Cloud Drive account by clicking the “Add Amazon Cloud Driver Account” button, and follow the instructions to grant MultCloud access to the account you are connecting to. Then add Evernote in the same way.
3. Now you finish merging Evernote and Amazon Cloud Drive.
- You can move selected files between them by right clicking the files to choose “Copy”\”Copy to”.
- Or you can switch to Transfer Service while transferring large files, and scheduling to run the task automatically is recommended. (Below is to show how to transfer from Amazon Cloud Drive to Evernote, and you can do the opposite by switching their order.)
MultCloud now has a Google Chrome app. If you use Google Chrome browser, we highly suggest you install the extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/transfer-to-google-drived/dhkemmehlndncfkilljmpeacciajkfag
*Update: A good news is that MultCloud added Cloud Sync service now. There are 8 sync ways in all.