Why backup Cubby to Google Drive?
This question has two parts, why backup Cubby and why choose Google Drive? It is stated that LogMeIn will be retiring Cubby on 16th of November 2016, which will leave all Cubby files and shared links inaccessible. That’s why you should backup data in Cubby. And then select another cloud service as alternative.
There are many cloud drives in the market: Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, etc. Google is a big family, with one account you can log in all Google apps. Google Drive is faster and easy-to-use application that lets you create new folders, or new documents(in Google Docs, Google Sheets, and other compatible apps). In a word, Google Drive is a good choice.
Use MultCloud to backup Cubby to Google Drive
Now your have to do is downloading all the files from Cubby to your PC and then uploading them to Google Drive. However, downloading all the files and then re-uploading to Google Drive is a tedious task. Is there a cloud transfer service which can move files for you without a need to download to the PC? The answer is yes! MultCloud is a cloud management tool and backup, transfer, sync are its core features. Next, let’s see how to use MultCloud.
- Step 1: There are two methods to enter in MultCloud for free. Log in or Experience without singing up.
- Step 2: Add Cubby and Google Drive one by one in MultCloud. The processes are a little difference, but be sure that MultCloud is safe to use. MultCloud does not save your date.
- Step 3: Switch to Cloud Transfer interface. Select the source as Cubby and target as Google Drive. Schedule option please refer to scheduled file copy if you can’t transfer at once, thus the mission can be applied automatically. Then click the Transfer button to continue.
- Step 4: Sync can be worked as backup too. Details please visit sync cloud drive. MultCloud has incremental backup sync and full backup sync.
- Step 5: In Task Manager, you can check all tasks and commit the task again.
MultCloud can not only backup Cubby to Google Drive and other cloud drives, but also to FTP/SFTP, WebDav and so on. Backup cloud drive is simple with MultCloud. MultCloud’s management functions can help you manage multiple clouds in one place well organized. MultCloud’s Chrome extension can help you use Google Drive more convenient.